Driver Rewards Club
Rollin' Truck Stop's Rewards Program for Professional Drivers
($0-$50 spent in a calendar month)
- Two points for every $2.00 spent
- Savings insider emails
Pro Driver Club
($51-$150 spent in a calendar month)
- Everything from the Highway Club, plus
- Three points (total) for every $2.00 spent
- Free swag each month
- Entry to win Monthly Grand Prize for “Pro Driver Club” members only with every purchase
($151-$300 spent in a calendar month)
- Everything from the Highway and Pro Driver Club, plus
- Four points (total) for every $2.00 spent
- Entry to win Monthly Grand Prize for “Hammer-Down Club” members only with every purchase
- Free gift card from travel center restaurants or for parking (one per month)
Veteran Driver Club
($301 and up spent in a calendar month)
- Everything from the Highway, Pro Driver, and Hammer-Down Clubs, plus
- Five points (total) for every $2.00 spent
- Entry to win Monthly Grand Prize for “Veteran Driver Club” members only with every purchase
- Free shipping on all orders (no minimum order amount)
- Free gift card from travel center restaurants or for parking - one for every purchase over $50
Opportunities For Bonus Rewards
- 500 bonus points for signing up for Driver Rewards Club
- 25 bonus points for every qualified review of a product at Rollin' Truck Stop
- You'll get a surprise on your Birthday
- 1,250 bonus points for every $1,000 spent at Rollin' Truck Stop
A Special Note From Rev
Hello Drivers! Below are the program rules. Apparently in order to be legal and binding they have to say the same thing over and over again A LOT. I know it’s mind numbing, but please read them carefully. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- The Driver Rewards Club program (the “program” or “Rewards Club”) is a program where members can earn and obtain points which are redeemable for various benefits, merchandise, and/or prizes. These Official Rules (“Official Rules”) govern the program which is sponsored by For YAHWEH Enterprises, LLC., DBA Rollin’ Truck Stop. You may enroll one time only in the program by (a) calling (903) 631-0777, or (b) at https://rollintruckstop.com/driver-rewards-club (the “Website”). You must use the name printed on your Commercial Driver’s License (“CDL”) when registering and have the following information correctly recorded in the program database: name, street address or P.O. Box, apartment number, city, state or province, ZIP or Postal Code, telephone and/or cell phone number including area code (the “Account Phone Number”), and date of birth. Providing fictitious, incorrect, or false information may result in termination of your account and forfeiture of all existing points, and any other benefits.
- Elevation to a higher club is based on money spent in the month prior to the current month.
- Points roll over each month for a full calendar year and can be redeemed for products at a rate of 100 points = $1.00.
- Members of the program must be a valid CDL A holder.
- Rollin’ Truck Stop, in its sole discretion, will resolve all questions or disputes regarding the program, including but not limited to eligibility questions and the provision of benefits. Rollin’ Truck Stop reserves the right to terminate, modify, revise, or change the program and the Official Rules, in whole or part, at any time with or without notice. Changes may revise, for example, rules for earning or using Driver Rewards Club program points, continued availability of program awards, expiration dates, program partners, and the features of special offers. Changes may result in a reduction in the value of Driver Rewards Club program points already accumulated, and may also result in forfeiture of unused Driver Rewards Club program points.
- Further, Rollin’ Truck Stop and its partners have the right to change, limit, modify, or cancel rewards and reward levels at any time with or without notice to members. That includes, but is not limited to: increasing or decreasing levels or number of Driver Rewards Club program, points received for every order purchased, increasing or decreasing levels or number of Driver Rewards Club program points received per amount spent at RollinTruckStop.com.
- Driver Rewards Club program points and awards are not redeemable for cash, and may not be transferred, purchased, sold, or bartered.
- You must take proper care to protect your account and account information. This includes but is not limited to regularly checking transactions, keeping your number in a safe place at all times, and not sharing the number or any account information with others. If you suspect suspicious activity on your account please contact customer service immediately at (903) 631-0777. Please note that for security reasons, Rollin’ Truck Stop’s customer service is not permitted to provide account numbers over the phone.
- Any individual Rollin’ Truck Stop customer 18 years of age or older with a CDL is eligible for membership in the program. Corporations or other entities are not eligible for membership. Employees of For YAHWEH Enterprises, LLC. or its affiliates are not eligible for membership at any level of the program and may not possess a Driver Rewards Club program number for any reason. Drivers who are members of the program may not belong to another driver rewards club sponsored by Rollin’ Truck Stop.
- Rollin’ Truck Stop reserves the right to determine eligibility in the program. Rollin’ Truck Stop reserves the right to disqualify anyone and terminate any member for any reason, including, but not limited to any actions meant to abuse the program, circumvent the Official Rules, or utilize the program in a manner inconsistent with the rules, terms, conditions, or intent of the program or any portion of the program.
- A member wishing to earn or redeem Driver Rewards Club program points or other program rewards or benefits must have their number in his or her name or must use his or her Account Phone Number. This includes but is not limited to team drivers (this does not include husband and wife teams).
- You only earn Driver Rewards Club program points for purchases/transactions that you make and pay for. You may not share numbers, have Driver Rewards Club program points allocated to other members, transfer awards/benefits, or receive Driver Rewards Club program points or any rewards from other members. By participating, you agree not to attempt to gain or accept Driver Rewards Club program points from purchases made by other members.
- A member must contact customer service at (903) 631-0777 within twenty-four (24) hours of using a Driver Rewards Club number if he/she believes that Driver Rewards Club program points were not properly issued to his/her account after making a qualified purchase. Driver Rewards Club program points will not be added to an account if a member fails to contact customer service within such time period.
- Driver Rewards Club program points, and any special offers or other rewards of any type existing in a member’s account, will automatically expire if no activity is recorded on an account for a period of 180 consecutive calendar days, and the members account status will then be set to inactive. Activity is defined as Driver Rewards Club program points being added via a qualifying purchase. In order to earn and redeem Driver Rewards Club program points, an account must be active. An account can be reactivated by contacting Rollin' Truck Stop at (903) 631-0777.
- Rewards Club program points will automatically expire if not redeemed within Twelve (12) months from the date of issuance.
- Rollin' Truck Stop reserves the right to request, and members shall be required to present, a valid CDL when redeeming Driver Rewards Club program points. The name on the CDL must match the name of the Driver Rewards Club program member. Rollin’ Truck Stop reserves the right to deny and keep Driver Rewards Club program points that are presented but do not match the name on the CDL.
- Rollin’ Truck Stop is not responsible for any lost or stolen Rewards Club program points or rewards. Rewards Club program points and other rewards cannot be credited back to an account if they are lost or stolen.
- The individual Rewards Club program member is responsible for any applicable taxes on the receipt of Rewards Club program points, or on purchases made using Rewards Club program points or other rewards. Rewards Club program points and other rewards are not redeemable for cash, and are not transferable.
- Purchases made with Rewards Club program points may be returned for exchange only (i.e. no cash refunds).
- Rewards are subject to availability and subject to change. Conditions or restrictions specified by Rollin' Truck Stop or the providing company, sponsor, or promoter will be observed. Rollin' Truck Stop is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for changes or discontinuances of rewards or the availability of such rewards.
- There may be separate rules governing the awarding and redeeming of Rewards Club program points through other retailers or consumer product companies, if applicable. Those rules will be posted on the Website.
- Rollin’ Truck Stop or vendor partners of Rollin’ Truck Stop may periodically offer program members the opportunity to earn additional Rewards Club program points on their account when making purchases of specified goods or services during specified promotional time periods.
- The individual purchase requirements will be posted in email sent to Club member, the Website, or through other promotional materials.
- Special Offer must be redeemed within time period allotted.
- Special Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
- Rollin’ Truck Stop provides the program, these and other materials, and other services and products “As Is” and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, expressly disclaims any representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall Rollin' Truck Stop be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program or any such other products or services, even if Rollin’ Truck Stop has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event Rollin' Truck Stop or the program is held liable for any damages related to these matters, your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to reimbursement for services or products paid for by you to the entity held liable.
- Earning Rewards Club program points and/or other credits and redemption of awards is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Benefits and awards may be subject to income or other taxes. Such taxes and all disclosures related thereto are the sole responsibility of the member. Rollin’ Truck Stop shall not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail. Rollin’ truck Stop is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, or errors regarding partners or offers.
- If Rollin' Truck Stop and/or any program partner or participant improperly denies a member Rewards Club program points or some other benefit, the member’s exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the improperly denied Rewards Club program points, credit, award or benefit if available, or such other alternative comparable benefit as determined by Rollin' Truck Stop, which shall have no liability whatsoever. In no event shall Rollin' Truck Stop or any program partner or participant be liable to any member, or anyone claiming through a member, for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue or profits, arising out of Rollin' Truck Stop’s or any program partner’s or participant’s acts or omissions in connection with the program.
- Rollin' Truck Stop reserves the right to correct any Rewards Club program points value or other benefit granted in error. In the event Rollin' Truck Stop improperly denies Rewards Club program points accrual or membership benefits, Rollin' Truck Stop’s liability is limited to the proper posting of Rewards Club program points or benefits.
- Rollin' Truck Stop is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entry information or communications; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; or for any other technical problems. Rollin' Truck Stop is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the program, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Rewards Club program points and account information.
- CAUTION:ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ROLLIN’ TRUCK STOP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Rollin' Truck Stop may provide marketing and promotion communications relating to the program to members via email and/or text message. Participating carriers: Alltel AWCC, Associated Carrier Group, AT&T, Rural Carrier Group, Tier 2/3 Carrier Group, Cincinnati Bell, Metro PCS, Cricket, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Virgin Mobile and Verizon Wireless. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. For help with your program account call (903) 631-0777. Reply STOP at any time to opt-out. Message frequency may vary. Message and data rates may apply.
- This program is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Texas, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than member’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and member further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Rollin' Truck Stop, For YAHWEH Enterprises, LLC, all Rights reserved.