Stanley 1,000-Watt Power Inverter
About This Item:
From the campsite to the worksite, the STANLEY 1,000 Watt Power Inverter provides enough heavy-duty power to run most hand tools and power multiple electronics at the same time through triple 120-volt AC outlets and dual high-output USB ports (3.1 amps total). With a tough aluminum housing and mounting grommets for permanent installation, it’s built to last—letting you take reliable household power with you on the road and anywhere else you go. It also features an LCD screen for displaying real-time information and an integrated safety circuit to prevent overvoltage, short circuit, and a low-voltage cutoff to prevent battery drain. This inverter can be connected directly to a 12-volt battery or plugged into a 12-volt accessory port outlet.
• Converts battery’s DC power to AC power
• 1,000 watts of continuous AC power when connected directly to a 12-volt battery with included battery clamps
• Triple 120-volt AC outlets and dual USB ports to power multiple devices at the same time
• Backlit LCD display provides real-time operating information at a glance
• Short circuit, overload, thermal ground fault, and high and low voltage protection
• Low voltage shutdown prevents dead batteries
• Slim aluminum housing and integrated grommets for easy mounting and installation
• Ideal for the jobsite to power drills, work lights, and more
• Included DC plug provides up to 120 watts through your vehicle’s 12-volt DC outlet
Availability: Ships from warehouse in one Business Day
Product Number: BGLPI1000S
Manufacturer Warranty Info: One Year
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.